Our terms and conditions are designed to comply with all relevant competition and consumer laws. This gives peace of mind to our valued customers and allows us to provide a better level of customer service. If you are unsure or have any questions about our terms and conditions please email us at email@example.com
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Direct Coins. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product(s) is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
• However, you can purchase products using our Guest' checkout option which only requires basic contact and shipping information for your order You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
• On registration, you will be required to provide a password and email address owned by you or with the consent of the owner.
• We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
We offer a wide range of payment options including:
• Major credit cards including: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and JCB
• Apple Pay
• Google / Android Pay
• Afterpay (Australia only)
• Alipay and WeChat Pay
• TransferWise (International only)
Delivery of Products
• We use Australia Post for the majority of our deliveries within Australia. To ensure your order is delivered safely and securely, we use the Australia Post eParcel service. All shipments include tracking and require Signature on Delivery for extra security. As part of our commitment to gold class customer service we provide complimentary upgrades to Toll Priority or TNT for certain higher-value orders. We cannot be held liable for damage or loss of items if Registered Post is not used.
• For international shipping, we use Australia Post international services. An Express Courier International service is available for an additional fee (please check your shopping cart for rates). As part of our commitment to gold class customer service we provide complimentary upgrades to FedEx for certain higher-value orders. Our international shipping destinations are listed here, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation to ship to your country if not listed. We reserve the right to refuse any international orders.
Order Processing times
Our order processing times are generally 2-3 business days for stocked items. Once shipped, a confirmation is sent to the email provided to Direct Coins at checkout which will include your tracking information.
Estimated delivery times within Australia, depending on your location and shipping method are:
• WA: 1-2 business days
• NT & SA: 2-3 business days
• ACT, NSW & VIC: 2-5 business days
• TAS & QLD: 2-6 business days
• International delivery times are generally 3-15 business days depending on your location and shipping method.
• From time to time, we may use other courier services to deliver your products. If you wish to use your own courier service we accept no liability for delivery times, loss or damaged items.
• Certain new release products may not be in stock at the time of purchase, please visit the product page for estimated shipping times. Delivery time may extend to 3 – 4 weeks from time of the order. If this is the case, the product page will be updated and you may be notified via your registered email address.
• Packaging and handling costs are included within our postage costs.
• We strive to ensure that all products are described as accurately as possible on our website however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any incorrect description, we reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
• Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour or that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
• We reserve the right to request photo identification for orders over $500. If identification is not supplied or the transaction is deemed suspicious or fraudulent your order will be cancelled and refunded.
• Selected products may have purchasing limitations which are clearly stated in the information of that particular product on our website. If your order exceeds the set limit, we reserve the right to modify or cancel your order without notice. • We endeavour to ensure that products listed are current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
• All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our prices can be accessed from our Homepage or product pages. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
• When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card or payment details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus / malware.
• We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, please contact us as your order may be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your order however the most likely reason for rejecting your order will be that we do not currently have that product in stock or you have not complied with our website terms & conditions.
• Delivery of your ordered product(s) will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
• All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods. At the time of conducting your transaction we give you the option to use Registered Post within Australia. Please check the Australia Post website to confirm whether insurance is available as most forms of numismatic and bullion products are not covered.
• A 'custom order' is an order placed with Direct Coins by an individual or business, that requires a special order to be placed with our supplier(s), and not a product usually stocked by us.
• No exchange, returns or refunds are excepted for custom orders.
• A 50% deposit is required for all custom orders before the order is placed with the supplier and the balance to be paid before shipment
Order Cancellation Due To Error
• Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
• When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use only.
• You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
• Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
• The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
• This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other external websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and / or products which they provide.
• Linking to our website is not permitted without our written consent. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking. Intellectual Property Rights
• The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
• All trademarks, brands and logos which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
• Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your comments.
• If you provide us with comments, feedback on external sites including but not limited to Facebook or Google you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright. Disclaimers
• Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
• To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
• We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and / or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
• From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders or suppliers. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Statutory Guarantees, Warranties to Consumers and Product Returns
• We offer a 14 day money back guarantee if your product is not as described on our website or damaged whilst in possession of Direct Coins. This guarantee does not cover change of mind on purchases, damage whilst in transit or damage by others.
• Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
• It is at our discretion whether to replace any products delivered to you that are faulty or received in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage or at email@example.com. We take a “common sense” approach to replacement and damaged products and ask you to work with us.
• If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange the approved returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card or payment method for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
• Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the standard Terms and Conditions are:-
o Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
o those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
• If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:-
o We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
o Provide again or rectify any services or part of them that are defective; or
o Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
o As a consumer under the C&C Act you may be entitled to receive from us notices under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act. In that regard:-
• If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act and the goods or services we are providing relate to the repair of consumer goods then we will give you any notice which we are obliged to give you under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act.
Limitation of Liability
• If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:-
o To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
o We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
o We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with us.
o We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
• By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website. Force Majeure
• If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Fourteen (14) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) days notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
• We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take all reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
• If you have any further questions relating to our terms & conditions, or you have a problem or complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read our terms and conditions.